WhiskyInvestDirect

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Mommy is a Day Trader


Some mom's sew, some cook, most tuck you in at night, but this mom is a mom with a difference, one who dreams of being one heck of a day trader, and it's about doing whatever it takes to be the best possible mom.

Here's her story...

One morning, I was deep in meditation, focusing on my Life's Path when a spirit guide appeared and told me I should consider becoming a day trader. 

I laughed of course, aren't intuitive meditations supposed to work the opposite way around with deep insights on why you should drop everything and become a yogi... not a day trader. 

"Well" my spirit guide went on "money is energy, and you will be helping it to flow through trading" I guess that makes sense I thought. I do have some experience over the past 15 years investing in stocks... but day trading, that's dangerous, practically gambling. "Only because that's what you were raised to believe" my spirit guide went on, "but if you study and educate yourself, you will see it's a really great way to work from home... just be smart about it".


My mind was filled with visions of being a work from home mom, and giving my fur kids the kind of attention they need, especially my blind boy (I am a very proud mom of special needs fur kids)... okay smarty pants, I said to my spirit guide, how do I raise the funds I will need to become a full time day trader and stay at home mom? He shrugged his shoulders, Ha! Stumped! I thought. 

However I was intrigued, and rather strangely, as I began to research day trading, I discovered that you actually don't even need that much to start. So I started to educate myself, spending hours upon hours researching, reading, taking courses, watching videos, and slowly formulating my very own trading plan.

I also downloaded the PLUS 500 app, which gave me a demo version where I could trade pretend money in real time according to current stock prices... and a strange thing began to happen. I realized, not only did I really enjoy the process, but i also seemed to have a natural "knack" for it.

One month and four days after I began my journey, I discovered that I had managed to raise enough funds to start, and come up with a decent enough strategy to actually begin trading with real money (well in truth it was one month and three days, but I hesitated starting for that first day).

And off I went... and I never looked back. As it turns out Day Trading isn't difficult at all, it's just surrounded by stigma and poor education. In truth it can be a lot of fun, and it's a great way to earn a monthly salary for those who really have a love for crunching numbers... just like me, as it turns out my spirit guide was right!

If you think this might be a path you're interested in, why not download the PLUS500 app, and give it a try, the demo account gives you a lot to play with so you can learn as you go along and discover if this is something for you.

Here are some books we highly recommend for those considering becoming a day trader too...

No comments: