WhiskyInvestDirect

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The key to success


Hey guys, I wanted to share this post with you because it’s something that has been playing on my mind, and I feel that it REALLY is something that I need to share with you.

In 2011, I walked away from having a job, I was determined to start doing things my way and to succeed on my own terms. 

For the first three years or so, I fumbled around trying to discover what it was that I really wanted to do, and how I was going to become the successful person that I knew I wanted to be.

Then about 5 years ago I started to discover exactly what it was that I wanted, and I took my focus and started to train it on that goal.

Over the past 8 years I have had a number of blogs, I have written and published four books (my fifth is on the way) and I managed to launch an online brand that allows me to earn passive income. During this entire process I have been very determined to work on myself too.

I have taken a lot of self improvement courses, I read piles of books, and I actively apply self improvement practices to my life. One thing I have noticed lately though, is that all of the people I follow and listen to, all the authors of the books I have read, all have one thing in common, just one thing.

Can you guess what it is?

At the end of last year I did the Millionaire Mindset Masterclass by T. Harv Eker. Straight after which I bought his book, which I read immediately. I then did this one big thing that made all the difference, and since I did it, I have noticed that every successful person I listen to, every successful person I meet, they all have this one thing in common, they all have done this one thing.

Want to know what it is?

Check out my today's video where I will be telling you exactly what it is…





Oh, and I am also going to be sharing an interesting investment experiment with you, that you are going to just love! So you really don’t want to miss out on this one.

If you too want T. Harve Eker’s life changing audio book, click on the image below to get it now.

No comments: