WhiskyInvestDirect

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Disrupting Business South African Style


Disruptive - the new big word being thrown around the business world today, but what does it mean?

Quite simply put, there are people out there who are focusing their attention at creating huge disruption in the traditional way that businesses are financed and run... the best part is they are focusing on taking earning potential out of the hands of "the big guys" and spreading the "Money love" among the people - the every day you and me.

Here's the wikipedia explanation for you: In business, a disruptive innovation is an innovation that creates a new market and value network and eventually disrupts an existing market and value network, displacing established market-leading firms, products, and alliances.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disruptive_innovation

This form of business has become so hugely disruptive, that most of the hugely successful companies in the world are successful because of this. A good example, and probably the most used one is Uber. where now anybody who has a car can become a professional taxi driver, or AirBNB, where anybody who has a home with a spare room in can rent it out for a few extra dollars.

In the disruptive economy, anyone can become a business person in some form or another. HOWEVER as an investor who loves passive income, how can I be a Disruptive Investor, and earn monies without having to drive around or have strangers in my home? How can I sit at home in my pj's and earn a little extra cash?

There are a number of avenues I am exploring at the moment, which are quite exciting, from crypto mining to Forex trading, but there's one real biggy (that starts off really affordably) that I want to share with everyone... in fact this form of disruptive investing has me so excited I wish I was in my twenties again so that I could start off investing and growing in a big way for my future... alas however I'm almost two decades beyond that, yet I'm jumping all in anyway.

So what has me all excited? LISTEN UP... PAY ATTENTION... and most importantly get ready to start investing in this TODAY!

Disruptive Farming... yes you heard right - FARMING!

Everybody... and I mean everybody can become a FARMER... albeit a virtual farmer but a farmer none the less. I am incredibly excited because this is also a South African product. Through this product you can farm either blueberries, honey or electricity through solar farms. Excitingly the honey farm is actually based here in sunny South Africa, so if I wanted to I could pop on over and check out how my bees are doing... pretty cool right?


So what do you need to get started? Well a cellphone and a minimum of R300 to make your first investment... I know right! It is an incredibly affordable, small scale investment that allows anyone to get started in honing those investing skills and building a future for themselves.

As with any farm equipment, the investment does have a life span, BUT YOU OWN IT! It's your beehives or solar panels or blueberry bushes, someone else takes care of it for you, and you just keep the profits - pretty cool right?

The goal with an investment like this would be to continually invest and re-invest at least a part of your earnings, this will allow you to grow sizable asset base that one day can help you to retire early (if you haven't already).


So what is it called? FedGroup - you can read more about them at www.fedgroup.co.za

Pop onto your app store and download the FedGroup app... pick your investment and start farming today, it takes about 10 minutes, it's that easy!



And of course you have to watch the video that got me excited in the first place... because who doesn't love The Hof


Until next time, remember to always invest in yourself
Farmer Nathalie

No comments: