WhiskyInvestDirect

Friday, March 29, 2019

The Pyjama Job

Creating a career in your PJ's


It’s a Friday morning… well a little closer to midday actually. I am in my jammies sitting in front of my PC, sipping hot coffee, and going over some statistics and figures from the past 24 hours, and it all looks pretty damned good.

I few months ago I made a commitment to myself to help people to find ways to become financially free. 

I was already preparing to launch my book that showed many ways anyone can go online to start earning a passive income. I was excited about my book launch, and the fact that I am already earning passive income, and that I was able to share what I had learned with others… however a part of me was nagging away.

Sure I have some pretty great basics growing, but now I had a drive to find out how I could do more to grow my personal wealth, as well as the wealth of others… in other words I wanted to step up my game, I just didn’t know how yet.

There were three main elements I was looking at, firstly I love investing, especially long term investing where I can watch my net worth grow consistently. Secondly I love passive income… I love that my money comes in even on days (and weeks) when I don’t work or do very little work. Though I was also feeling rather lonely - not relationship wise, I love and adore my wife and can’t live without her, but she has a fantastic career and goes out and deals with people every day, and a part of me wanted that too.

You see for the past 8 years it’s just been me working at home all by myself, sure I have my fantastic 10 adopted furkids with me, but they’re not great conversationalists. Yet I still wanted to work at home and not have a J-O-B.

So there in lay my dilemma, how do I grow my investments, my income, get to meet new people and yet stay at home working in my PJ’s and hanging out with my pooches? I thought about it, and thought about it, but no answers came so I put it out into the Universe and let it come back to me with the answer.

Then “out of the blue” an old friend I haven’t spoken to in over 11 years popped up on my LinkedIn profile, so I sent her a message to say “hi” and see how life was treating her. Shortly afterwards I realised she had launched an amazing new brand, that had similar ideals to what I was looking at as far as helping others to grow and find financial freedom. So I popped her a message and said “let’s chat over a cuppa coffee”, a few days later we were chatting and catching up.

I inspired her to look at several passive income avenues she had never really considered before, and then she shared with me how she had become involved with a network marking team.

Personally I am a huge fan of Network Marketing and Affiliate Marketing, it’s a really powerful tool that you can use to grow your own personal wealth. I had been a part of a network marketing team before, in all honesty I didn’t do very well. It is a very well known brand (which will remain nameless) and although I really like the business strategy and layout, I just couldn’t get myself to become passionate enough about the products I sold – no matter how brilliant their washing powder was (which it really is) – and so I tanked.

So she explained a little about the product her team was investing in, it had to do with crypto currencies and mining… now I was really skeptical, I had been watching the crypto market for about two years, and I was incredibly unimpressed with it. Not only that but I had considered the mining option, but as an individual the costs would outweigh the income produced. So I kindly declined… but then she said some magic words… the kind I really like to hear, “Well there is a small product you can invest in to get your feet wet, it costs $25 and within a short period you can sit back and literally just watch that passive income coming in.” Oh Really! I thought to myself, and told her to keep inviting me to their meetings until I was able to actually attend one.

Needless to say the wife and I went along and we were sold and invested as a way of extending our investment portfolio, and using it as a great way to meet new people.

I once attended a seminar with Robert Kiyosaki where he advised everyone there to consider adding a network marketing team to their portfolios. I have great respect for him, after all, look at what he has achieved in his life, and I agree with him one hundred percent. So whether you end up selling make up, plastic tubs, really great washing powder or gold and crypto currencies, I strongly advise for everyone to consider this business approach

**IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you always do your research on the company first, unfortunately this is an avenue often exploited by scam artist, which has led to more often than not, a bad reputation for this type of business, a little research can go a long way. “Ponzi Schemes” as they are commonly called, lacks one thing. A proper network marketing business will offer you a valuable and tangible product. It should be a product that you can hold and own and share with others, an actual product. Not just a promise of making money, if money is the only thing exchanging hands for the promise of more money… rather walk away.

If you can’t afford to invest in a network marketing group straight away, quite often those in the team will help you along until you can, all you have to do is communicate with them. In a proper team, what is good for the individual will benefit the team as a whole, a great team looks after each other.

The truth is that it doesn’t matter what you end up selling or investing in within your network, you can make a success of it, you just have to treat it like a viable business, because that is exactly what it is. Network marketing has helped thousands become wealthy, but not only that - it has helped people all around the world to do things that they love, like travel, or stay at home and be a full time parent, or allow their families the simple luxuries in life, you just need to be prepared to be a professional.

There’s one other ingredient, that I personally have felt that I needed, and it’s the reason that I didn’t succeed the first or even the second time I joined a team, and that is that I really need to feel passionate about the products I am offering – that passion shines through in how I speak to people and how I share my knowledge with people.

So find a great group (contact me if you need to, I have several contacts in various areas I can put you in touch with), become a real business professional, and build your business with passion. Truly passionate network marketers are the ones who become the most successful the quickest; they’re the ones who end up earning seven figures a year… is that you?

Here are some really great resources to help you to become the best network marketing professional that you can be – click on the images to invest in them, and to invest in yourself!


No comments: