WhiskyInvestDirect

Monday, December 3, 2018

Transform your life with this simple tool



In this week’s video I cover the idea of journaling, and how it is a truly powerful tool that you can use to bring about real change in your life, or to help you to grow and develop in your current life.

Here is one of my all time favourite quotes from one of my all time favourite novels. In Dracula by Bram Stoker, the character Nina Murray says “Journaling is like whispering to one’s self and listening at the same time.”

I decided to record this video because I truly believe that there is not a single person who would not highly benefit from the practice of writing in daily journal. It is one of those habits that I hold up highly, and that I have personally used as a tool to bring about true transformation in my life.

By becoming very specific about the kind of life you want to live, and writing about it every day, you will begin to see the pathways that will get you there.




I have designed the most beautiful journal to get you motivated and writing today, click on the image below to get yours now!




Happy Journaling, I can guarantee you that your life will never be the same again.


No comments: