WhiskyInvestDirect

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Warning: This Feeling is Addictive



As a business woman and a passive income earner, I noticed that there are two very different emotions that I felt when making sales, a passive income sale versus a product / service sale.

Firstly, when it came to my business (I used to be a bridal gown designer), whenever I received an order and a client made their payment, I felt that excitement of “Yay, I have been paid!” and then it was followed by the anxiety of realising that I now had a lot of work ahead of me (some bridal gowns literally take months to complete).

The first time I made a passive income sale with a digital product, I noticed a definite difference in how I felt. I had that “Yay, I have been paid!” moment, but it was followed by lightness and relief in knowing that I didn’t have to do any work thereafter.

I had done all the work in creating the product (a digital sewing pattern) so once it was up and for sale, the work was done and all I had to do was watch the dollars come in.

That feeling of relief and lightness got me excited! I wanted more of that and to rid myself of the anxiety I was used to feeling. The best part of selling digital products is that because it IS a digital product, my stock levels are UNLIMITED! So even after making hundreds of sales on any product, I still don’t have to do more work to top up my stock levels, my work is done once and that is that.

Whereas with active income (making the products as my clients ordered them), I was very limited in the amount of money I could make per product, and how much time I had in order to create physical products and limited stock to sell.

Once I had made that first sale, over the two years that followed I started to change the focus of my business to creating products that generated a passive income, rather than trying to earn active income. Within two years I had made enough products that I could then sit back, and do no more work and money would still come into my bank account.

It was around then that I started to think about trying to help others to do exactly the same, and to be able to earn a basic income from digital products. So for the past few years I have been doing exactly this, I have been researching ways and platforms that will allow for anyone to be able to build an online business and earn a basic salary, part time or full time.

This year I decided to launch “The Life” series of life coaching products, where I don’t just focus on actual life coaching techniques, but I also show others practical ways to apply to actually earn money online.

This is the focus of my book that I launched earlier this year “Live a Better Life”



As well as my patreon page, www.patreon.com/itsmybusiness. where I teach and show people how to vastly improve their lives and to start earning passive income online, as well as how to manage and grow their “Brand” – which is themselves.


So if, like me, you want to be able to earn money, and FEEL that lightness and relief (which is incredibly addictive), then come join me on Patreon, and I will show you how to do exactly that.




No comments: